Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW)
March 4th, 2011
“A” rated #insurance carrier Life Insurance Company of the Southwest (LSW) was a pioneer in the creation and development of Fixed Indexed Annuities. Their focus was to provide a safe vehicle that offered significant guarantees with the possibility of substantial growth. LSW prides themselves on their impressive renewal rate history, especially on our spotlighted annuity, the SecurePlus Platinum.
Secure Plus Platinum Highlights:
- Highly competitive rates: Annual PTP currently 4.50% Cap!
- Annual Reset Point-to-Daily Average strategy available with 70% participation!
- 15 year annuity; 14% declining surrender charge.
- 10% penalty-free after year 1.
- Policy may be opened with as little as $100/month.
- PROVEN RESULTS: Published renewal and crediting history available.
- Nursing Care Rider.
- 7% Guarantee Lifetime Income Rider- 70 BPS charge
- Flexible premium; issued up to age 80 (in most states).
- Available in all states except CT, MT, NJ, NY, or OR.
- Double-Digit GA Commission! (In most states)
Contact WealthMark Advisors today to contract with Life Insurance Company of the Southwest and receive your free agent kit featuring the SecurePlus Platinum product.